I love pancakes so much. They are the perfect thing to make when you haven't shopped in a while or can't find anything substantial to eat. I live on pancakes during the summertime and I have managed to alter a recipe to my taste and what I would like to call the best pancakes ever! To make the pancakes I use :
140 grams of plain flour
2 tablespoons of caster sugar
1 pint of milk
1. To begin I place the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them together
2. Then mix the wet ingredients together in another bowl
3. Add in small amount of the liquid into your dry mixture and mix with a whisk or fork. To begin it will look lumpy but as you gradually add more liquid you should be left with a smooth batter.
4. For best results storing the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes can improve the taste slightly but it's not essential.
5. You can then cook your pancakes and top with your favourite toppings mine are defiantly strawberries and golden suryp, butter and sugar, and chocolate.
Do you enjoy making pancakes ? What's your favourite topping ?