6 December 2013
10 Beauty Tips to Remember
I have a quick post today as life is very hectic at the moment and believe me it's not glamorous things either think GCSE's and coursework so blogging is taking a back seat until further notice but I hope these tips come in handy.
1. Baby powder ( talcum power) can act as a dry shampoo for when your hair needs a wash but you don't have the time.
2. Dipping wet nails into cold water will harden and dry your nails faster.
3. Plucking your eyebrow hair is best done after a bath or shower as the roots soften in the warm water.
4. Baking Soda on your teeth can make them whiter
5. Heat your eyelash curlers before using them it makes curled eyelashes last longer
6. Vaseline in your eyebrows holds them in place like a wax
7. Store your nail polish in the fridge to keep it from becoming thick
8. Toothpaste on spots for a quick fix
9. Spray your hairbrush with your favourite perfume for your hair to have nice smelling hair
10. If you don't have time to brush your hair in the morning brush it the night before and plait it for tangle free hair the next day.
© THIS IS ALLURE | All rights reserved.